Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Busted!

Sill here. No baby yet.

Today we went to Downtown Disney to walk around Festival of the Masters. On our way back to the car, Emma handed me her granola bar to hold while she went to climb on something. I ate it, thinking she'd forget about it.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

She was back in a few minutes, asking for her snack. I pointed to my mouth and said, "Sorry, Mommy ate it."

Cue the tears and saying "Mommy, give it back!"

My mom was sneaky and caught a photo of me admitting to my child that I have no self control.

39+ weeks pregnant is a good excuse, right?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA love it!!! and I would've done the same thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP