Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Feta & Chickpea Greek Salad

About once a week, I'll browse Pinterest for some new recipes to try at home. A few weeks ago, I came across a recipe for a Feta and Chick Pea Salad. I added the items to my weekly grocery list and off to Publix I went. I ended up changing the original recipe a bit to include more items I like (black beans!). It's healthy, refreshing and as an added bonus, Emma will eat it too!

Here's my adapted version:

1 can black beans
1 can chick peas
1/2 red onion (chopped)
1 cucumber (chopped)
1 tomato (chopped)
1 container feta cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
lemon and lime juice to taste

Add all ingredients to bowl, toss and refrigerate for a few hours. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP