Pin It button on image hover

Monday, October 1, 2012

"Mama, come play!"

It's one of my favorite phrases that Emma says these days. "Mama, come play!" She takes me by the hand and leads me over to her toys, books, or whatever she's into at the moment. Sometimes it's taking her dolls on stroller rides, other times she's making me "soup" with dry pasta. Whatever it is, she wants me to experience it with her. Her imagination is wild and she's learning so many things. I love to see the world at her level. Yesterday she pointed at my wedding ring and called me a princess.

So if there's dishes in the sink, laundry to be folded, work to be done....it can all wait. Before I know it, she'll have other friends and I'll just be the mom carpooling them around.

Today I'll be a princess with four bows in my hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP